Zell Swag FIRED from ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ & NOT Returning for Season 5
On Tuesday, September 19, the reunion show for the 4th season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood was filmed and just like the season, it was completely full of drama.
From Alexis Skyy confirming her pregnancy to Hazel E leaving because her boyfriend Rose Burgandy wasn’t allowed in the building, the reunion will be completely lit!
Though Hazel E brought her share of the drama, the breakout star was non other than stylist Zell Swag, who not only brought the drama, but made sure it went wherever he did. At the beginning of the season, he was friends with both Moniece and Masika but things quickly shifted after he started befriending Alexis Skyy, but his real competition was Misster Ray.
The duo traded jabs on and off screen and Zell reportedly punched Ray during the filming yesterday, which caused him to be kicked out. But it looks like he may have been kicked from the show all together.
VH1LHHTEA states that Masika and Misster Ray took to Snapchat after the reunion and revealed that Zell won’t be back for another season as he got fired! Always one to be outspoken, I can’t confirm the news at this time as Zell has not addressed it.
If the rumors are true, are we sad to see him go or are we happy about it? Share your thoughts with us!
- Youtuber Johnny Trapscott Proves He Can F*cks the Best in Newly Released Videos - March 19, 2018
- LA Modeling Agency MHMM Founder Michael Henry’s Nudes are Out - March 17, 2018
- Cuban American Model Raciel Castro Nude Pics and Videos Found Online - March 17, 2018
- Model Marshall Price is Fine and Packin’ - March 12, 2018
- Wishing a Happy Birthday to the #CakeKing Taye Jarrid aka Phreak_Quency - March 9, 2018
- Rapper Mack Baker’s Son Turns 5 Years Old - March 8, 2018
- Caio Veyron Talks About What Else He’d Do in Life if Not for Porn - March 6, 2018
- Ralph Lauren Model Kenneth Guidroz Shows Off His Country Meat - March 6, 2018
- Throwback: Who Knew Kobe Bryant was Packin’ Like This? - March 5, 2018
- ‘Scream Queens’ Star Lucien Laviscount’s Playing With Himself Online - March 2, 2018