Zell Swag FIRED from ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ & NOT Returning for Season 5
On Tuesday, September 19, the reunion show for the 4th season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood was filmed and just like the season, it was completely full of drama.
From Alexis Skyy confirming her pregnancy to Hazel E leaving because her boyfriend Rose Burgandy wasn’t allowed in the building, the reunion will be completely lit!
Though Hazel E brought her share of the drama, the breakout star was non other than stylist Zell Swag, who not only brought the drama, but made sure it went wherever he did. At the beginning of the season, he was friends with both Moniece and Masika but things quickly shifted after he started befriending Alexis Skyy, but his real competition was Misster Ray.
The duo traded jabs on and off screen and Zell reportedly punched Ray during the filming yesterday, which caused him to be kicked out. But it looks like he may have been kicked from the show all together.
VH1LHHTEA states that Masika and Misster Ray took to Snapchat after the reunion and revealed that Zell won’t be back for another season as he got fired! Always one to be outspoken, I can’t confirm the news at this time as Zell has not addressed it.
If the rumors are true, are we sad to see him go or are we happy about it? Share your thoughts with us!
- #StarbucksChallenge: #THOTandBop Starbucks Manager De Marcus Arrington Shares Store Bought Cakes - June 15, 2018
- DC LGBT Artist Malik Davage Scores Morning Show Intro for WKYS 93.9 - June 14, 2018
- #BigBottomFashion: Featuring Jonathan Smith - June 12, 2018
- Eye Candy: Arizona Rapper and Model Samuel Ellis - May 18, 2018
- ICYMI: Trevor Jackson’s Sex Scene in ‘Burning Sands’ - May 17, 2018
- R&B Singer Quinton Storm Sex Tape Clip Leaks - May 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: Charlotte Rapper Anthony Reed - May 12, 2018
- Retired Porn Star Krave Moore’s Acting In Theater Now Under the Name DeAngelo M. Kearns - May 3, 2018
- Eye Candy: Alabama Fitness Trainer Drevon Odoms - April 28, 2018
- Eye Candy: Tony Humbert aka Hercules, Founder of Hip Hop Fitness - April 28, 2018