ZADDY: Nick Jonas Covers The December Issue Of Men’s Fitness Magazine
If you aren’t a fan of the coldness right now, I have something that will warm you right up. Nick Jonas shows off his amazing 6 pack abs and flashes his biceps as he covers the December 2016 issue of Men’s Fitness magazine.
If that wasn’t enough, he purposely tugs on his jeans to show off his matching underwear and v-cut.
Along with his new album, Last Year Was Complicated, Nick is currently working on the remake of the hit 1995 film, Jumani, alongside Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Kevin Hart. The film is scheduled to be released on December 22, 2017 in 2D, RealD 3D, IMAX 3D.
Released on June 10, Last Year Was Complicated debuted at number two on the Billboard 200, with first week consumptions of 66,000 units, being 47,000 actual album sales.
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Welcomes Baby Girl + Tristan Thompson & Sisters Kourtney & Kim Were by Her Side - April 12, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Feeling Defeated & Betrayed + Tristan Thompson Gets Booed at Cleveland Cavaliers Game - April 11, 2018