ZADDY: Nick Jonas Covers The December Issue Of Men’s Fitness Magazine
If you aren’t a fan of the coldness right now, I have something that will warm you right up. Nick Jonas shows off his amazing 6 pack abs and flashes his biceps as he covers the December 2016 issue of Men’s Fitness magazine.
If that wasn’t enough, he purposely tugs on his jeans to show off his matching underwear and v-cut.
Along with his new album, Last Year Was Complicated, Nick is currently working on the remake of the hit 1995 film, Jumani, alongside Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Kevin Hart. The film is scheduled to be released on December 22, 2017 in 2D, RealD 3D, IMAX 3D.
Released on June 10, Last Year Was Complicated debuted at number two on the Billboard 200, with first week consumptions of 66,000 units, being 47,000 actual album sales.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018