Willow Smith Talks About What It’s Like to Walk In On Her Parents Having Sex + Jada Discusses Her Sex Toy Addiction
Jada Pinkett Smith is now 15 episodes into her Red Table Talk Facebook show. For starters, I must say she looks great. I can definitely tell she’s had work done as I’ve subconsciously said in the back of my head for years she needed something done. With that being said, in her latest episode her 17 year old daughter Willow talked about her introduction to sex. It was walking in on her parents getting it on. Not only is that something that most children and parents try and erase from their memory, it’s usually not something you would go in front of a half million people on the internet saying. (That’s how many Likes the show’s fan page has.) But not Jada.
There seems to be nothing off the table, err um, red table, even involving her kids. There seems to be a trend that every time Willow comes on she has some tragic story to tell. I really don’t know how much more of this I can take to be honest.
“My introduction to sex was obviously walking in on you and Daddy,” Willow told her mother. “When the hell did you walk in on us?” Jada said with a shocked face. Her grandmother Adrienne Banfield-Jones seemed equally shocked, probably judging Jada’s parenting skills as well.
“It was in Utah … not Utah. Aspen,” Willow recalled. “I was going downstairs to get some juice and I saw for a little moment and I ran away. I was like, ‘Oh my God, this is so crazy. What did I just see?’”
She went on to say she didn’t see “everything,” adding, “The room, it was dark. You know what I’m saying? It was silhouetted.”
Jada asked her what she felt about the incident and was told she felt she had “overstepped a boundary.”
As if it didn’t get anymore awkward than that, Jada then turned the conversation to Willow’s 21 year old best friend Telana Lynum. “I think by your age, I gave myself multiples, first,” Jada said talking to Telana. “Multiple orgasms. I was really into it at one point. Just because I was in an exploration state and I was abstaining from men. And I actually think I went through kind of an addiction too with it. And then one day, I was like, ‘Enough. You’re having five orgasms a day.’”
Some things you just don’t say in front of a 17 year old. I don’t know. I don’t have children but that seemed much more appropriate for the 21 year old and not the 17 year old. After all, her children are crazy enough as it is. Why make them any worse with unnecessary information?
- King Agu from Bravo’s ‘Invite Only Cabo’ Gets Butt Naked On Instagram - June 22, 2018
- Rapper XXXTentacion Revealed to Have Died While His Girlfriend was Pregnant - June 22, 2018
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018