#WigOrNah: The Two Week Debate About Beyoncé’s Hair being Hers or Not SOLVED
Beyoncé stepped out on stage to present Colin Kaepernick with the Sports Illustrated’s Muhammad Ali Legacy Award as a surprise. And a surprise it was as not only was her body banging, she was rocking an awesome natural hairstyle looking amazing as usual but her stylist Neal Farinah posted a pic of her presenting captioned with “LOVE MY JOB. THIS IS HOW U SLAY YOUR NATURAL CURLY HAIR.” This immediately brought the internet to ask the age old question, #WigOrNah? (pronounced hashtag wig or nah). After all, with Beyoncé, she’s been known to fib a time or two, like the entire year she went around saying she wrote Irreplaceable until Neyo made her stop and said it wasn’t true.
One of Bey’s naysayers looked, laughed and said “I know [pieces] when I see [them], and I know her hair is not that big so please don’t do that.”
Fans of the Bootylicious singer were absolutely not having it and pointed out that she’s always had hair.
“She’s always [had] long thick hair,” one Instagram user wrote.
Another fan said they’re just mad that she isn’t bald. Ouch. (And they’re probably right)
The funny part of it all is when her white stylist went on Instagram clappin’ back at haters in a video telling everyone to “Recognize” (pronounced Rec-uh-niiize).
“Sometimes women make choices, and black women are not the only ones who wear wigs and weaves and pieces. Remember that!” he says in the video. “And underneath wigs and weaves? Black women have some of the most beautiful, curly hair. It’s a choice women make, and that’s the choice a black woman chooses, to wear wigs or weaves. If she wants to, ain’t nothing wrong with it. So the myth about black women not having hair — y’all think again, because they have some of the most beautiful textured hair. Recognize.”
And last but not least, Mama Tina snuck a pic of her daughter fort he gram showing off her natural hair as the end all be all to the argument. And you know no one is going to argue with the black mother about their child… that is if you know what’s good for you.
“INCHES!!!!” she wrote in the caption. “So happy my baby’s hair grew back !! She is going to get me 😩.”
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, this is in fact Beyonce’s hair. In the words of TS Madison, “22 inches YAAAAAAAAAS”
- NFL Player Mychal Kendricks Likes to Show Off His Cakes - January 21, 2018
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018