Why Can’t Kenya Be Great? Kenya Moore Gets Mom Shamed for Exercising While Pregnant
I would like to say that Kenya Moore is many things but most of all, her time on the Real Housewives of Atlanta showed some insight on her life. She’s simply a woman who entered into her 40s and is trying to restart her career. So she told some white lies, stretched the truth, pushed some people’s buttons, but give the lady a break. She’s actually had a career, appeared on practically all of the black sitcoms over the years and at her age now, just needs a push. With that being said, can we let Kenya be great?
The former pageant queen posted a pic on Instagram of herself on an elliptical trying to stay in shape while pregnant. The pic was used to promote Dynasty Sportswear and above all else confirmed that she is in fact pregnant, something highly questioned by both co-stars and producers, allegedly.
Fans let the 47 year old have it saying “Girl [you] better chill out and be careful with all that exercising… you barely [could] get pregnant [with] high risk at your age… [You] barely got that baby,” one fan wrote, while others begged her not to excercise during her pregnancy. “Please take it easy, you can always exercise after,” one fan wrote.
To set some things straight, the Mayo Clinic says “During pregnancy, exercise can help you stay in shape and prepare for labor and delivery. Here’s the lowdown on pregnancy and exercise, from getting started to staying motivated.” Furthermore, The American Pregnancy Association says “exercise is safe during pregnancy. You will usually find it is even recommended. Typically, the first rule of thumb is if you were physically active before you were pregnant, it is likely safe to remain active during pregnancy. More than likely, your healthcare provider will tell you to remain active, as long as it is comfortable and there are no other health conditions suggesting otherwise” so the notion that exercising while pregnant is harmful and every celebrity doing it needs to be shamed on social media for it needs to stop.
This was a genuine moment for Kenya and given at this point in the show, after we’ve all seen her struggles with her mother not wanting her, her dad not liking her house, the crazy hot but umm, crazy ex she had that broke out her garage window and career problems, you would think people would be a little more sympathetic regarding her plight. Can we just let the girl be great? If anything, be happy with the fact she is pregnant, has a man, is married and trying to figure out what everyone else on the show for the most part either has or has had.
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018