Wendy Williams Says Tyrese Bashes Black Women because He’s Really Gay
Wendy Williams hit the nail on the head about Tyrese Gibson and the years we’ve had to deal with his self righteousness about how black women should act. He spent an entire Instagram post roasting women with lace front wigs that style them into ponytails, spoke about promiscuous women and this time Wendy just wasn’t having any of it. The irony is that he just got married so why is he doing interviews telling women how they should behave? He’s largely been ignored as of late, much like his music career but his social media posts are starting to really gain traction.
While discussing what he chose to call sluts, skeezers, hoes and tramps, Wendy asked, who chose to make him the moral police? She also points out that he never says anything bad about men. Well that’s because, as she says… he likes men. Well, Wendy, it’s about time somebody says it. If you can manage to still take time out of your schedule to attack black women when you have a beautiful one at home that you literally just got hitched to, there’s definitely a problem and one you might want to sit down with your wife about so she can know what she’s getting herself into. Is it just me or is the tea exceptionally hot today?
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018