Wendy Williams Says Carrie Underwood Fell as an Excuse to Get a Facelift
On The Wendy Show this week, Wendy Williams decided to direct her shade at Carrie Underwood. The American Idol singer took a fall outside of her home in November where she had surgery on a broken wrist. She put on Twitter that the accident may leave her facially unrecognizable. That’s quite an odd thing to say about a fall. What the hell is going on in her house? Contractors leaving tools around or something?
Her social media post detailing the accident that sent her to the hospital with her NHL player husband Mike Fisher by her side stated, “There is also another part of the story that I haven’t been ready to talk about since I have still been living it and there has been much uncertainty as to how things will end up. It’s crazy how a freak random accident can change your life.”
“In addition to breaking my wrist, I somehow managed to injure my face as well. I’ll spare you the gruesome details, but when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told [my husband] Mike that he had put between 40 and 50 stitches in. Now, here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same.”
“Here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same. I honestly don’t know how things are going to end up but I do know this: I am grateful.”
Well Wendy, being the messy mitch she is just returned from her show’s holiday break wasting no time chiming in on the situation saying it sounded like an excuse for a facelift. She backtracked a tiny bit when the audience seemed a little shocked at the remark, even for Wendy.
“No… We’re cynical! She was already cute, so I don’t know what she’s doing or what happened,” the talk show host yelled, before cracking more jokes. “If you’re home by yourself, how long do you lay there?” Wendy asked, adding, “Who’s going to save you, the dog?”
The same type of criticism was given to reality star and pop rapper Hazel E some time ago when she was in a motorbike accident in Dubai. Everyone said it was recent for her to get a new nose. Considering she’s had quite a bit of surgery done, that wouldn’t surprise anyone. It also wouldn’t surprise anyone if she just came out and said she had surgery. Plastic surgery is such a salacious and taboo topic, everyone is always trying to tell if someone’s had work done, so we’ll give Wendy a pass on this one.
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018
- Alexis Skyy Posts Thirst Trap & The Internet Responds Telling Her to Take Care of Her Kid - April 15, 2018
- Watch Beyonce’s Full 2018 Coachella Performance Here – Her Blackest Performance Yet - April 15, 2018
- Toni Braxton Cuts Tamar from Her Tour + Tamar to Join RHOA & Getting a Bravo Spinoff Show? - April 15, 2018