Wendy Williams Says Carrie Underwood Fell as an Excuse to Get a Facelift
On The Wendy Show this week, Wendy Williams decided to direct her shade at Carrie Underwood. The American Idol singer took a fall outside of her home in November where she had surgery on a broken wrist. She put on Twitter that the accident may leave her facially unrecognizable. That’s quite an odd thing to say about a fall. What the hell is going on in her house? Contractors leaving tools around or something?
Her social media post detailing the accident that sent her to the hospital with her NHL player husband Mike Fisher by her side stated, “There is also another part of the story that I haven’t been ready to talk about since I have still been living it and there has been much uncertainty as to how things will end up. It’s crazy how a freak random accident can change your life.”
“In addition to breaking my wrist, I somehow managed to injure my face as well. I’ll spare you the gruesome details, but when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told [my husband] Mike that he had put between 40 and 50 stitches in. Now, here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same.”
“Here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same. I honestly don’t know how things are going to end up but I do know this: I am grateful.”
Well Wendy, being the messy mitch she is just returned from her show’s holiday break wasting no time chiming in on the situation saying it sounded like an excuse for a facelift. She backtracked a tiny bit when the audience seemed a little shocked at the remark, even for Wendy.
“No… We’re cynical! She was already cute, so I don’t know what she’s doing or what happened,” the talk show host yelled, before cracking more jokes. “If you’re home by yourself, how long do you lay there?” Wendy asked, adding, “Who’s going to save you, the dog?”
The same type of criticism was given to reality star and pop rapper Hazel E some time ago when she was in a motorbike accident in Dubai. Everyone said it was recent for her to get a new nose. Considering she’s had quite a bit of surgery done, that wouldn’t surprise anyone. It also wouldn’t surprise anyone if she just came out and said she had surgery. Plastic surgery is such a salacious and taboo topic, everyone is always trying to tell if someone’s had work done, so we’ll give Wendy a pass on this one.
- NFL Player Mychal Kendricks Likes to Show Off His Cakes - January 21, 2018
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018