Wendy Williams Says Carrie Underwood Fell as an Excuse to Get a Facelift
On The Wendy Show this week, Wendy Williams decided to direct her shade at Carrie Underwood. The American Idol singer took a fall outside of her home in November where she had surgery on a broken wrist. She put on Twitter that the accident may leave her facially unrecognizable. That’s quite an odd thing to say about a fall. What the hell is going on in her house? Contractors leaving tools around or something?
Her social media post detailing the accident that sent her to the hospital with her NHL player husband Mike Fisher by her side stated, “There is also another part of the story that I haven’t been ready to talk about since I have still been living it and there has been much uncertainty as to how things will end up. It’s crazy how a freak random accident can change your life.”
“In addition to breaking my wrist, I somehow managed to injure my face as well. I’ll spare you the gruesome details, but when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told [my husband] Mike that he had put between 40 and 50 stitches in. Now, here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same.”
“Here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same. I honestly don’t know how things are going to end up but I do know this: I am grateful.”
Well Wendy, being the messy mitch she is just returned from her show’s holiday break wasting no time chiming in on the situation saying it sounded like an excuse for a facelift. She backtracked a tiny bit when the audience seemed a little shocked at the remark, even for Wendy.
“No… We’re cynical! She was already cute, so I don’t know what she’s doing or what happened,” the talk show host yelled, before cracking more jokes. “If you’re home by yourself, how long do you lay there?” Wendy asked, adding, “Who’s going to save you, the dog?”
The same type of criticism was given to reality star and pop rapper Hazel E some time ago when she was in a motorbike accident in Dubai. Everyone said it was recent for her to get a new nose. Considering she’s had quite a bit of surgery done, that wouldn’t surprise anyone. It also wouldn’t surprise anyone if she just came out and said she had surgery. Plastic surgery is such a salacious and taboo topic, everyone is always trying to tell if someone’s had work done, so we’ll give Wendy a pass on this one.
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018