Wendy Williams Meeting with Divorce Lawyers Despite Publicly Standing by Her Husband
A few weeks ago, a report surfaced stating that Wendy Williams‘ husband and manager, Kevin Hunter, is leading a double life and has been cheating on her for 10 YEARS with a woman named Sharina Hudson.
The DailyMail stated that they have been investigating the affair for a year and that Kevin has allegedly been splitting his time between the New Jersey home he shares with his wife and son, Kevin Jr., and a “secluded” home just 9 miles away with his mistress.
The spokesperson for Wendy Williams, Ronn Torossian, is denying the allegations:
“One plus one does not equal three. This woman is a friend of Mr. Hunter but there is no “there” there.”
A day later on her TV show, Wendy addressed the rumros herself stating that everything is not what it seems and that she is standing by her husband:
But it looks like Wendy has another story for behind the scenes. According to a blind item, Wendy met with a divorce lawyer and it seems that she is quite aware of her husband’s cheating.
Wendy and Kevin were married on November 30, 1997. Williams gave birth to their son on August 18, 2000.
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018
- THE GAME HAS CHANGED: Cast Appears as Kings & Queens of Cards in New ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Teaser - February 21, 2018