Wendy Williams Meeting with Divorce Lawyers Despite Publicly Standing by Her Husband
A few weeks ago, a report surfaced stating that Wendy Williams‘ husband and manager, Kevin Hunter, is leading a double life and has been cheating on her for 10 YEARS with a woman named Sharina Hudson.
The DailyMail stated that they have been investigating the affair for a year and that Kevin has allegedly been splitting his time between the New Jersey home he shares with his wife and son, Kevin Jr., and a “secluded” home just 9 miles away with his mistress.
The spokesperson for Wendy Williams, Ronn Torossian, is denying the allegations:
“One plus one does not equal three. This woman is a friend of Mr. Hunter but there is no “there” there.”
A day later on her TV show, Wendy addressed the rumros herself stating that everything is not what it seems and that she is standing by her husband:
But it looks like Wendy has another story for behind the scenes. According to a blind item, Wendy met with a divorce lawyer and it seems that she is quite aware of her husband’s cheating.
Wendy and Kevin were married on November 30, 1997. Williams gave birth to their son on August 18, 2000.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018