Wendy Williams Fires Staff after Learning They Were Responsible for Leaking Husband’s Cheating Story
A few weeks ago, a report surfaced stating that Wendy Williams‘ husband and manager, Kevin Hunter, is leading a double life and has been cheating on her for 10 YEARS with a woman named Sharina Hudson.
The DailyMail stated that they have been investigating the affair for a year and that Kevin has allegedly been splitting his time between the New Jersey home he shares with his wife and son, Kevin Jr., and a “secluded” home just 9 miles away with his mistress.
A day later on her TV show, Wendy addressed the rumors herself stating that everything is not what it seems and that she is standing by her husband and it looks like the staff of her show is to blame.
theJasmineBRAND reveals that some of Wendy’s employees at the Wendy Williams Show were responsible for leaking the story to the press and she has since fired them! A source states:
“Wendy found out who was behind the story and they were actually people from her staff. She fired anyone who was connected to the story because it was not only fake, but it showed how disloyal they were to her. She can’t trust someone who would do that to her. She fired a number of her staff, including some producers.”
The soruce added:
“Wendy trusts her husband. She knows that women want him, especially more now than ever. She’s not letting any of this get to her.”
Wendy and Kevin were married on November 30, 1997. Williams gave birth to their son on August 18, 2000.
- Juvenile’s ‘Back That A** Up’ Turns 19-Years-Old Today - February 24, 2018
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018