WATCH: Xscape Clashes in Awkward ‘Watch What Happens Live’ Interview
Last night, the reunited ladies of Xscape appeared on Watch What Happens Live, and while things started out pretty well, they quickly began to turn for the worse, and it looks like this reunion won’t last too long.
After the clip of the women speaking with Jermaine Dupri, the man who discovered them and help them reach their multi-platinum success, host Andy Cohen asked about their breakup.
Kandi and Tamika Scott, get into a little tusk and revealed that false rumors about Kandi sleeping with JD’s dad was the cause of the breakup:
Things officially took a turn when Andy asked if Xscape is working on new music, in which Kandi responded “They are.”
This was very hard to watch. The women are trying to put on a united front but its clear that the issues are still there.
Honestly, they should continue without Kandi, I don’t think she’d be missed, but at the same time, she is one of the most prominent singers in the group and this could ultimately hurt them. What do you guys think?
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018