WATCH: Woman BLASTS Stevie J for Being a Fraud & Broke + Says She’s Pregnant with His 7th Child
Earlier this week it was reported that record producer and reality TV star Stevie J owed a little over $1 million in child support and because of that, The U.S. Attorney Southern District of NY stated that he would have to turn himself in on April 10.
These cases are usually handled in state court, but the amount owed, the length of time he was in arrears, and the fact that the people involved are in different states all make it a federal case.
In February 2017, Stevie pleaded guilty for failure to pay child support and was ordered to pay a total of $1,304,835.86. He was also placed on probation for 3 years, but that clearly isn’t working out.
Now things may be getting a little worse for the TV star as a woman is claiming that she is 4 weeks pregnant by Stevie and planning to keep the baby. Take a look at the video below via FAMEOLOUS of her going off on Stevie calling him a fraud, and broke:
Stevie has six children: sons Dorian and Stevie Jr., and daughters Savannah , Sade, Eva Giselle and Bonnie Bella.
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018