WATCH: Woman BLASTS Stevie J for Being a Fraud & Broke + Says She’s Pregnant with His 7th Child
Earlier this week it was reported that record producer and reality TV star Stevie J owed a little over $1 million in child support and because of that, The U.S. Attorney Southern District of NY stated that he would have to turn himself in on April 10.
These cases are usually handled in state court, but the amount owed, the length of time he was in arrears, and the fact that the people involved are in different states all make it a federal case.
In February 2017, Stevie pleaded guilty for failure to pay child support and was ordered to pay a total of $1,304,835.86. He was also placed on probation for 3 years, but that clearly isn’t working out.
Now things may be getting a little worse for the TV star as a woman is claiming that she is 4 weeks pregnant by Stevie and planning to keep the baby. Take a look at the video below via FAMEOLOUS of her going off on Stevie calling him a fraud, and broke:
Stevie has six children: sons Dorian and Stevie Jr., and daughters Savannah , Sade, Eva Giselle and Bonnie Bella.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018