WATCH: Video of Kirk Frost Holding His “Baby” with Jasmine Washington Surfaces
Well this is VERY interesting. As we are all aware, it was revealed that Kirk MAY have fathered a baby with a woman named Jasmine Washington, who also served as his “kept woman.”
Rasheeda heard the news in the second episode of the show, after her friend Karlie Redd sat down with Jasmine, who shared text messages and videos between herself and Kirk, and thanks to Fameolous, one of those videos has managed to surface and we have it!
The video shows Kirk in Jasmine’s home, which may be the alleged apartment that he put her in, as he lovingly holds his “newborn son:”
Since the news broke out, Kirk has denied the allegations of having a child, and he has refused to take a DNA test. While the video shows that he is taking ownership, it doesn’t ACTUALLY confirm the news, and we may not get a definite answer until either the end of the season or at the reunion. Either way, the video is a great cup of tea, don’t you think?
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018