WATCH: Sky’s Son Has Emotional Conversation with Ceaser During Sit Down on ‘Black Ink Crew’
For the past few years, there have been reports about Black Ink Crew star Sky and her relationships with her sons, who she gave up for adoption.
While she’d built a nice relationship with her baby boy, she has had issues with her oldest son Genesis and they even tried to have a sit down at the beginning of the season but it did not go too well and Genesis was ready to slap her wig into the first season.
A sneak peek of this week’s episode was released before the show aired on Wednesday night and it showed Ceaser having a conversation with Genesis on Sky’s behalf. Though things were rocky at the beginning and it even looked like Genesis would try to fight Ceaser, it turned into a VERY emotional conversation.
Genesis opened up to Ceaser about his feelings of abandonment, but it remains to be seen whether or not he’ll ever agree to meet with his mom again face to face:
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018