WATCH: Sky’s Son Has Emotional Conversation with Ceaser During Sit Down on ‘Black Ink Crew’
For the past few years, there have been reports about Black Ink Crew star Sky and her relationships with her sons, who she gave up for adoption.
While she’d built a nice relationship with her baby boy, she has had issues with her oldest son Genesis and they even tried to have a sit down at the beginning of the season but it did not go too well and Genesis was ready to slap her wig into the first season.
A sneak peek of this week’s episode was released before the show aired on Wednesday night and it showed Ceaser having a conversation with Genesis on Sky’s behalf. Though things were rocky at the beginning and it even looked like Genesis would try to fight Ceaser, it turned into a VERY emotional conversation.
Genesis opened up to Ceaser about his feelings of abandonment, but it remains to be seen whether or not he’ll ever agree to meet with his mom again face to face:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018