WATCH: Sheree Whitfield Says She Think’s It’s Cute Having an Incarcerated Boyfriend
Sheree is in love and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. When speaking with PageSix on Tuesday, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star officially went public and confirmed her relation ship with Tyrone Gilliams, who is currently serving a 10-year sentence for running a ponzi scheme.
Despite this, Sheree is all smiles and is very happy and revealed that there are perks to having an incarcerated boyfriend.
One of the main perks is communication, which helps with building a deeper connection – something that anyone in a long distance relationship would understand.
Sheree also finds their relationship cute and romantic. Take a look at what she said below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018