WATCH: Sheree Whitfield Says She Think’s It’s Cute Having an Incarcerated Boyfriend
Sheree is in love and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. When speaking with PageSix on Tuesday, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star officially went public and confirmed her relation ship with Tyrone Gilliams, who is currently serving a 10-year sentence for running a ponzi scheme.
Despite this, Sheree is all smiles and is very happy and revealed that there are perks to having an incarcerated boyfriend.
One of the main perks is communication, which helps with building a deeper connection – something that anyone in a long distance relationship would understand.
Sheree also finds their relationship cute and romantic. Take a look at what she said below:
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018
- Cardi B’s Team Reveals that She’s 3 to 4 Months Pregnant? - February 14, 2018
- Wendy Williams Cancels Shows for the Rest of the Week + Almost Passes Out on Live TV Again - February 14, 2018
- Gladys Knight Says She Did NOT Get a Facelift + Cites Good Genes & Great Makeup Artists for Youthful Appearance - February 14, 2018
- WELCOME TO WAKANDA: ‘Black Panther Cast’ Drips Excellence Sauce on the Cover of Essence’s March 2018 Issue - February 14, 2018