Watch: Scott Disick Fights Tears During Apology To The Kardashians, Admits To Needing Help
This year has been a tough one for socialite and businessman Scott Disick, from losing his mother to losing the love of his life, 2015 has been a rollercoaster ride for the former Keeping up with The Kardashians star, but it looks like 2016 will be different.
Scott will make his return in the upcoming January 3, 2016 episode of the hit E! show, where the 32-year-old sits down with Kourtney, Khloe, Kim and Kris, to speak about his issues and hurting them. Things begin to take a slight turn, as Scott fights back tears when he apologizes to all of them, and reveals that he does need help.
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ended their 9-year relationship over the Fourth of July weekend. Kourtney and Scott got together in 2006, and have 3 children together: Mason, 5, Penelope, 2, and Reign, 6 months.
Take a look at the clip below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018