Watch: Scott Disick Fights Tears During Apology To The Kardashians, Admits To Needing Help
This year has been a tough one for socialite and businessman Scott Disick, from losing his mother to losing the love of his life, 2015 has been a rollercoaster ride for the former Keeping up with The Kardashians star, but it looks like 2016 will be different.
Scott will make his return in the upcoming January 3, 2016 episode of the hit E! show, where the 32-year-old sits down with Kourtney, Khloe, Kim and Kris, to speak about his issues and hurting them. Things begin to take a slight turn, as Scott fights back tears when he apologizes to all of them, and reveals that he does need help.
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ended their 9-year relationship over the Fourth of July weekend. Kourtney and Scott got together in 2006, and have 3 children together: Mason, 5, Penelope, 2, and Reign, 6 months.
Take a look at the clip below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018