Watch: Scott Disick Fights Tears During Apology To The Kardashians, Admits To Needing Help
This year has been a tough one for socialite and businessman Scott Disick, from losing his mother to losing the love of his life, 2015 has been a rollercoaster ride for the former Keeping up with The Kardashians star, but it looks like 2016 will be different.
Scott will make his return in the upcoming January 3, 2016 episode of the hit E! show, where the 32-year-old sits down with Kourtney, Khloe, Kim and Kris, to speak about his issues and hurting them. Things begin to take a slight turn, as Scott fights back tears when he apologizes to all of them, and reveals that he does need help.
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ended their 9-year relationship over the Fourth of July weekend. Kourtney and Scott got together in 2006, and have 3 children together: Mason, 5, Penelope, 2, and Reign, 6 months.
Take a look at the clip below:
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Welcome Baby No. 3 - January 16, 2018
- Nelly Admits to Having Consensual Sex with Rape Accuser + Evidence Including Photos & Surveillance Footage Released - January 16, 2018
- Kim Zolciak Says That Kandi Wanted to Have Oral Sex with Her + Kandi Responds Calling Kim Zolciak a Lying A** B***h - January 15, 2018
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Charcandrick West’s Nude Photos Leak - January 12, 2018
- NeNe Leakes Says If You Cut Open Kim Zolciak Worms & Slimy Nastiness Will Come Out of Her - January 12, 2018
- Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Join Mob Wives star Renee Graziano on WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ - January 12, 2018
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Parties Around the World with Future & Ed Sheeran in ‘End Game’ Official Video - January 12, 2018
- Love & Hip Hop: Miami’s Young Hollywood Receiving Death Threats & Being Called Racist over Amara La Negra Comments - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Wants Fans to Stop Rushing Her & Telling Her What to Do about Offset - January 11, 2018
- Xscape to Release New EP ‘Here for It’ Next Month WITHOUT Kandi - January 11, 2018