WATCH: Rasheeda Talks Divorcing Kirk in ‘LHHATL’ Episode 8 Sneak Peek
The drama between Rasheeda and Kirk has only gotten worse and while she has remained silent about the situation, the rapper and business woman decided to open up to one of her close friends for some advice.
In a sneak peek for next week’s episode, Rasheeda reveals that she wants to leave Kirk but she doesn’t want to hurt her children, who will also be affected in this situation.
My thing is, this IS NOT Kirk’s first time cheating, and an alleged baby was made this time, which makes the situation much different from others. Rasheeda is a strong and beautiful woman who honestly doesn’t need Kirk, she’s much better off.
Take a look at the clip below and be sure to tune into an all new episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, next Monday at 8/7c:
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018