WATCH: Rasheeda Talks Divorcing Kirk in ‘LHHATL’ Episode 8 Sneak Peek
The drama between Rasheeda and Kirk has only gotten worse and while she has remained silent about the situation, the rapper and business woman decided to open up to one of her close friends for some advice.
In a sneak peek for next week’s episode, Rasheeda reveals that she wants to leave Kirk but she doesn’t want to hurt her children, who will also be affected in this situation.
My thing is, this IS NOT Kirk’s first time cheating, and an alleged baby was made this time, which makes the situation much different from others. Rasheeda is a strong and beautiful woman who honestly doesn’t need Kirk, she’s much better off.
Take a look at the clip below and be sure to tune into an all new episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, next Monday at 8/7c:
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018