WATCH: Rasheeda Kicks Kirk Out in First Trailer for ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Season 7
We are only two weeks away from the premiere of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta season 7 and if you think that season 6 was explosive, season 7 is going into over drive.
To help get fans excited for the new season, which is being promoted as Gamechanger, VH1 has released the first official trailer and it finds Kirk and Rasheeda are STILL at odds, showing fans that things have not gotten better between them and she’s even kicked him out of the house!
Along with showing Erica Mena‘s debut, the 30 second trailer also finds Stevie J speaking about his legal troubles surrounding his back-payments of child support and shows Mimi‘s new love interest.
Don’t miss the return of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta on March 19 at 8/7c:
Atlanta is back with NEW players and NEW games!
Don’t miss the RETURN MON MAR 19 at 8/7c! pic.twitter.com/Nx5znX30ax
— Love & Hip Hop (@LoveHipHopVH1) March 6, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018