WATCH: Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne & Drake Party in London in ‘No Frauds’ Official Video
In February Remy Ma unleashed shETHER, the 7 minute long diss track towards pop rapper Nicki Minaj. After taking a 2 week break, Nicki returned with her official diss titled No Frauds, which featured fellow Young Money rappers Drake & Lil Wayne.
While the song managed to debut strongly on iTunes and even earned a spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart at #14, the song was considered as a weak response to Remy Ma, but that doesn’t seem to phase Nicki.
The Trinidadian-born American rapper released the official music video for the song today, which was directed by Benny Boom. Shot in London and a few places in the US, the video serves as a slight fashion show as Nicki wears pieces from Alexander McQueen, Philipp Plein, and Charbel Zoe, Nicki portrays herself as a Queen, where she sits on her throne while wearing a crown.
Along with Lil Wayne and Drake, the video also features an appearance from Rashida “Rah” Ali, a former friend of Remy Ma.
Honestly, visual wise, the video is stunning and Nicki is absolutely gorgeous. The color schemes and even Lil Wayne all manage to gel very well together. Take a look at the music video below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018