WATCH: Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne & Drake Party in London in ‘No Frauds’ Official Video
In February Remy Ma unleashed shETHER, the 7 minute long diss track towards pop rapper Nicki Minaj. After taking a 2 week break, Nicki returned with her official diss titled No Frauds, which featured fellow Young Money rappers Drake & Lil Wayne.
While the song managed to debut strongly on iTunes and even earned a spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart at #14, the song was considered as a weak response to Remy Ma, but that doesn’t seem to phase Nicki.
The Trinidadian-born American rapper released the official music video for the song today, which was directed by Benny Boom. Shot in London and a few places in the US, the video serves as a slight fashion show as Nicki wears pieces from Alexander McQueen, Philipp Plein, and Charbel Zoe, Nicki portrays herself as a Queen, where she sits on her throne while wearing a crown.
Along with Lil Wayne and Drake, the video also features an appearance from Rashida “Rah” Ali, a former friend of Remy Ma.
Honestly, visual wise, the video is stunning and Nicki is absolutely gorgeous. The color schemes and even Lil Wayne all manage to gel very well together. Take a look at the music video below:
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018