WATCH: Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose & More Sing Along To Pinocchio In New Beats By Dre Ad
The now APPLE OWNED headphone company, Beats By Dre has released a new commercial for its new line of wireless headphones (which makes complete sense due to Apple removing the headphone jack from the new iPhone 7).
Titled the Got No Strings campaign, the commercial ad features celebrities such as Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose, DJ Khaled, NBA rookie and former LSU basketball player Ben Simmons, and Michael Phelps – just to name a few, as they singe along to the classic song of the same name from Disney’s Pinocchio.
Take a look at the video below:
- Kim Zolciak Says That Kandi Wanted to Have Oral Sex with Her + Kandi Responds Calling Kim Zolciak a Lying A** B***h - January 15, 2018
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Charcandrick West’s Nude Photos Leak - January 12, 2018
- NeNe Leakes Says If You Cut Open Kim Zolciak Worms & Slimy Nastiness Will Come Out of Her - January 12, 2018
- Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Join Mob Wives star Renee Graziano on WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ - January 12, 2018
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Parties Around the World with Future & Ed Sheeran in ‘End Game’ Official Video - January 12, 2018
- Love & Hip Hop: Miami’s Young Hollywood Receiving Death Threats & Being Called Racist over Amara La Negra Comments - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Wants Fans to Stop Rushing Her & Telling Her What to Do about Offset - January 11, 2018
- Xscape to Release New EP ‘Here for It’ Next Month WITHOUT Kandi - January 11, 2018
- P!nk to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LII - January 11, 2018
- Seal BLASTS Oprah & Calls Her a Liar Following Her Empowering Golden Globes Speech + Gets DRAGGED on Twitter - January 10, 2018