WATCH: Mendeecees Tries to Keep Yandy in Check in ‘LHHNY’ Season 8 Episode 2 Sneak Peek
Love & Hip Hop: New York Season 8 premiered last night (October 30) and just like the trailer suggested, the show instantly brought the drama. From Bianca‘s beef with new cast member Brittney coming to a head at the club, to Rich Dollaz setting his eyes on a married prize, the new season is bound to be one of the most talked about in a long time and it’s only the beginning.
What stands out is the budding storylines between Yandy and her mother-in-law Judy, who first checked up on Yandy unannounced while she was working with her new artist Graph at a photoshoot.
Judy didn’t like what she saw but it didn’t help that Yandy ignored a phone call from Mendeecees while out with Remy and Juju a few days before.
In a sneak peek for episode 2, Judy brings an oversized er-festive sweater for Yandy to cover up at her own event, as she feels that Yandy is bringing too much attention to herself. As Judy looks around, she sees half-naked men galore and sees easy pickings for more dudes Yandy can rub down. Annoyed, Yandy dismisses herself as Jonathan and Juju try to calm her down:
Don’t miss an all new Love & Hip Hop, next Monday at 8/7c!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018