Lovely Mimi’s Husband Tells Her to Tone Down Her Personality in Bonus LHHA Clip
Last week, popular Instagram star Lovely Mimi finally made her appearance on Love & Hop Hop: Atlanta much to the delight of her fans, but to the annoyance of people unfamiliar with her, like myself.
If being extra loud and over the top wasn’t enough, the popular nail technician’s storyline, which involves new cast member Sierra Gates, a makeup artist and the founder and CEO of The Glam Shop where Mimi works, seems to be forced and scripted.
In a bonus clip from last week’s episode we get to see a slightly different side of Mimi as she sits with her husband, Remy, who tries to convince her to tone down her personality just a bit. The conversation also features him speaking about getting back into music, being that he’s taken on more of the father role since their move to Atlanta.
Tune in to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta tonight and every Monday at 8/7c.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018