Lovely Mimi’s Husband Tells Her to Tone Down Her Personality in Bonus LHHA Clip
Last week, popular Instagram star Lovely Mimi finally made her appearance on Love & Hop Hop: Atlanta much to the delight of her fans, but to the annoyance of people unfamiliar with her, like myself.
If being extra loud and over the top wasn’t enough, the popular nail technician’s storyline, which involves new cast member Sierra Gates, a makeup artist and the founder and CEO of The Glam Shop where Mimi works, seems to be forced and scripted.
In a bonus clip from last week’s episode we get to see a slightly different side of Mimi as she sits with her husband, Remy, who tries to convince her to tone down her personality just a bit. The conversation also features him speaking about getting back into music, being that he’s taken on more of the father role since their move to Atlanta.
Tune in to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta tonight and every Monday at 8/7c.
- Singer Bobby V Under Investigation For Rape - March 22, 2018
- WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON?: Former ‘LHHATL’ “Cast Member” Says Kirk & Rasheeda’s Storylines are FAKE - March 21, 2018
- Video of ‘LHHH’ Star A1 Bentley Robbed Live on Instagram Surfaces + A1 Planning to Sue Studio - March 21, 2018
- VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards - March 21, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018