WATCH: Khia Shades Trina and Blac Chyna + Says She Respects Cardi B for “Selling Her P****” in the Past
When it comes to drama in the music industry, no one loves it more than rapper Khia, and that point was proven earlier today when she and TS Madison did a video about Cardi B, Blac Chyna and Trina.
Shockingly, the Thug Misses had nice things to say about Cardi B, whom she respects for being truthful about her past:
“Cardi B was a stripper, Cardi B was a h**, Cardi B got her money and she was proud to say it.”
When discussing Trina, Khia doesnt hold back when she speaks on The Diamond Princess’ alleged stripper past, telling Trina that she basically needs to remember where she started.
But it’s what she had to say to model Blac Chyna that really sets the fire to my computer speakers and made me want to write this:
“All I wanted her to do […] when she got with Rob, was to be a real b***h,” adding that Chyna just had to avoid certain bad decisions and none of the social media meltdown that the public wouldnt have happened.
Take a look at the video below:
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018
- Cardi B’s Team Reveals that She’s 3 to 4 Months Pregnant? - February 14, 2018
- Wendy Williams Cancels Shows for the Rest of the Week + Almost Passes Out on Live TV Again - February 14, 2018
- Gladys Knight Says She Did NOT Get a Facelift + Cites Good Genes & Great Makeup Artists for Youthful Appearance - February 14, 2018