WATCH: Jefferey Has a Heart to Heart with His Dad, Miami Hip Hop Legend JT Money in ‘LHHMIA’ Bonus Clip
Did you guys know that Jeffery‘s dad is rapper and Miami legend JT Money? Well he didn’t speak on it much and in a bonus clip from Love & Hip Hop: Miami‘s season 1 finale, the rapper sat down with his son for business advice and a heart to heart.
While asking why he didn’t delve into the music business, he quickly told his son to do whatever makes him happy.
The two got real with each other when they discussed the importance of family and the distance that was once between them. Jeffrey stressed that when he left Miami for Atlanta, it made him feel “alone” when he felt like his home was back in the 305:
Be sure to tune into the Love & Hip Hop: Miami Season 1 Reunion when it airs on Monday March 12 at 9/8c.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018