WATCH: Fizz Suggests to Have Kam Move Back in with Him in ‘LHHH’ Episode 10 Bonus Clip
We may not have seen Fizz a lot this season due to him becoming a recurring cast member, but one thing is for sure: When it comes to his son Kamron, Fizz will do whatever it takes to keep him safe and happy.
Though it didn’t air, in this Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood bonus clip, Fizz visits with Moniece to inform her that he was contacted by a crying Kam, who overheard an argument between Moniece & her girlfriend AD. While he understands that all relationships have their ups and downs, fighting in front of Kam isn’t a good thing. It’s in this moment that Fizz decides to have Kam move back in with him, at least for the night hours.
While Moniece completely understands, she isn’t happy about the decision, they agree that now is not the time to tell Kam that his mother is romantically involved with AD. Take a look at the bnus clip and see what happens below:
Don’t miss an all new Love & Hip Hop Hollywood, next Monday at 8/7c!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018