WATCH: Fizz Suggests to Have Kam Move Back in with Him in ‘LHHH’ Episode 10 Bonus Clip
We may not have seen Fizz a lot this season due to him becoming a recurring cast member, but one thing is for sure: When it comes to his son Kamron, Fizz will do whatever it takes to keep him safe and happy.
Though it didn’t air, in this Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood bonus clip, Fizz visits with Moniece to inform her that he was contacted by a crying Kam, who overheard an argument between Moniece & her girlfriend AD. While he understands that all relationships have their ups and downs, fighting in front of Kam isn’t a good thing. It’s in this moment that Fizz decides to have Kam move back in with him, at least for the night hours.
While Moniece completely understands, she isn’t happy about the decision, they agree that now is not the time to tell Kam that his mother is romantically involved with AD. Take a look at the bnus clip and see what happens below:
Don’t miss an all new Love & Hip Hop Hollywood, next Monday at 8/7c!
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018