WATCH: Drake Shows Off His Toned Biceps, Sings Taylor Swift In New Apple Music Ad
Earlier this year, Taylor Swift shot an ad for Apple Music where she FLAWLESSLY rapped along to Drake and Future’s Jumpman, while she ran on the treadmill. The ad, which was titled #Gymflow, also saw Taylor take a wrong step and fall off the treadmill, only to go right back to singing.
And now there’s a new ad, featuring Drake listening to Taylor Swift‘s Bad Blood, as he sings along and dances to the song as he shows off his toned biceps.
The ad ends with Drake dropping the weights due to his off-key singing. Take a look below:
— Apple Music (@AppleMusic) November 21, 2016
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018