WATCH: Chris Brown Opens Up about Rihanna Assault, Says He Felt Like a Monster & Will be Haunted Forever
It was the most shocking news that hit the world, and we just could not believe it was true, but after seeing the heartbreaking and horrifying photos of Rihanna, the world and his fans, began looking at Chris Brown VERY differently.
Though it’s been almost 10 years since that fatal night, Chris is still dealing with the consequences of his actions. He and Rihanna reconciled their relationship in January 2013, officially making their appearance together a few weeks later at the Grammys.
The reunion was short lived as they officially broke up in May 2013.
In his new documentary, Chris Brown: Welcome to My Life, Chris tells his side of the story of what happened that night, and you can hear the sadness in his voice and see the pain in his eyes. It was clearly a mistake, a big mistake, that cost him quite a deal.
It all started when Chris lied about sleeping with another woman:
“After that, my trust was lost with her. She hated me after that. I tried everything, she didn’t care. She just didn’t trust me after that. From there, it just went downhill because there were too many verbal fights, physical fights as well. Mutual sides. … We would fight each other. She would hit me, I would hit her and it never was okay.”
The couple’s relationship was tumultuous from that point on:
“There was always a point where we’d talk about it like, ‘What the f–k are we doing? Like, ‘I don’t like you slapping me.’ If I go on stage I got a scratch on my face and I gotta explain it like, ‘Oh, no I fell.’ If you got a scar or a bruise you gotta put makeup on. I’m not ever trying to put my hands on any female.”
Then came the night of Clive Davis’ Grammy party, where everything came into the forefront. Things then escalated quickly:
“I remember she tried to kick me, but then I really hit her, with a closed fist, I punched her. I busted her lip. When I saw it, I was in shock. I was like, ‘F*ck, why the hell did I hit her?’ From there she just spit in my face … spit blood in my face and it enraged me even more.”
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Charcandrick West’s Nude Photos Leak - January 12, 2018
- NeNe Leakes Says If You Cut Open Kim Zolciak Worms & Slimy Nastiness Will Come Out of Her - January 12, 2018
- Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Join Mob Wives star Renee Graziano on WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ - January 12, 2018
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Parties Around the World with Future & Ed Sheeran in ‘End Game’ Official Video - January 12, 2018
- Love & Hip Hop: Miami’s Young Hollywood Receiving Death Threats & Being Called Racist over Amara La Negra Comments - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Wants Fans to Stop Rushing Her & Telling Her What to Do about Offset - January 11, 2018
- Xscape to Release New EP ‘Here for It’ Next Month WITHOUT Kandi - January 11, 2018
- P!nk to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LII - January 11, 2018
- Seal BLASTS Oprah & Calls Her a Liar Following Her Empowering Golden Globes Speech + Gets DRAGGED on Twitter - January 10, 2018
- WATCH: Video of Anais on ‘Jerry Springer’ Saying She Got Pregnant by a Transsexual Surfaces - January 10, 2018