WATCH: Bruno Mars Pays Homage to ‘In Living Color’ in ‘Finesse (Remix) Video Featuring Cardi B
It’s here! After sharing the 90s inspired cover art on social media earlier this afternoon, Bruno Mars has released the official music video for his new song Finesse, featuring breakout summer artist Cardi B.
Originally featured on Bruno’s third studio album 25K Magic, Finesse will serve as the album’s official fifth single.
Written by Bruno Mars alongside Philip Lawrence, Christopher Brody Brown and James Fauntleroy, Johnathan Yip, Ray Romulus, Jeremy Reeves and Ray McCullough II, it was produced by Shampoo Press & Curl, with The Stereotypes responsible for additional drum programming. Cardi B did additional writing.
Keeping the 90s vibe, the music video is inspired by In Living Color, which is one of Bruno’s favorite TV shows of all time. He shared the news with fans on Twitter and thanked Keenan Ivory Wayans, as the video was shot on the same set as the iconic 90s sketch comedy show:
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018