WATCH: Brandy, Countess Vaughn & the ‘Moesha’ Cast Reunite on ‘The Real’
Mo…to tha…E…to tha… It’s been 20 years since Brandy‘s hit sitcom Moesha debuted on UPN and 16 years since the show ended on a cliffhanger but that hasn’t stopped the show from being very popular even today.
For the first time in 16 years, Brandy, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Shar Jackson, Countess Vaughn, Ray J, Marcus T. Paulk & William Allen Young reunited on The Real, where they spoke about the show’s impact, doing a reboot if the opportunity arrived, and much more.
Brandy got very emotional as she thanked fans:
“This is such a great moment, this is beautiful, this is god, this is love. Thank you guys.”
The cast also paid homage to the cast members who passed, Lamont Bentley, who played Brandy’s best friend Hakeem, Bernice Mac who played Brandy’s uncle and Yvette Wilson who played Andell Wilkerson. Take a look at a few of the clips below:
- Video of ‘LHHH’ Star A1 Bentley Robbed Live on Instagram Surfaces + A1 Planning to Sue Studio - March 21, 2018
- VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards - March 21, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018
- Scammers, Wannabes & Empire Owners: Meet the New Cast Members for ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 18, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018