WATCH: Bobby Lytes Flirts with Charlamagne + Talks Trina, Celibacy & More in First Breakfast Club Interview
Fan favorite Bobby Lytes stopped by The Breakfast Club for his first interview with hosts DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God. In his 30 minute sit-down Bobby confirms that Trina is his first cousin and speaks on his relationship with her regarding his career.
Bobby shares personal stories from his life, revealing that his short temper stems from growing up with women and no father.
Other highlights include meeting his father, who was in prison, for the first time, being supported by his siblings and does some flirting with Charlamagne. Take a look at the very entertaining interview below and be sure to play close attention to 17:25:
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018