WATCH: Bobby Lytes Flirts with Charlamagne + Talks Trina, Celibacy & More in First Breakfast Club Interview
Fan favorite Bobby Lytes stopped by The Breakfast Club for his first interview with hosts DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God. In his 30 minute sit-down Bobby confirms that Trina is his first cousin and speaks on his relationship with her regarding his career.
Bobby shares personal stories from his life, revealing that his short temper stems from growing up with women and no father.
Other highlights include meeting his father, who was in prison, for the first time, being supported by his siblings and does some flirting with Charlamagne. Take a look at the very entertaining interview below and be sure to play close attention to 17:25:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018