WATCH: Beenie Man Gives Karlie & Joc Advice on Their Issues in ‘LHHATL’ Bonus Clip
During last night’s episode of Love & Hop Hop: Atlanta, the guys crashed the girls’ trip to Jamaica and though things started off awkward and uncomfortable, they all ended up having a great time on the island, despite a few hiccups.
Karlie Redd and Yung Joc have been going back and forth all season after their relationship crashed and burn yet again. In a bonus episode clip, Joc and Karlie spoke with the King of the Dancehall himself, Beenie Man, who tried his best to help them settle their differences.
After explaining their issues, Beenie instantly informs them that two wrongs don’t make a right and that they need to get to the root of their problem before anything is solved.
Joc agreed but reveals that Karlie plays too many games and stated that seeing Karlie with Black Ink Crew‘s Ceaser made him very upset. Take a look at the clip:
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta airs on Mondays at 8/7 CST!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018