WATCH: Beenie Man Gives Karlie & Joc Advice on Their Issues in ‘LHHATL’ Bonus Clip
During last night’s episode of Love & Hop Hop: Atlanta, the guys crashed the girls’ trip to Jamaica and though things started off awkward and uncomfortable, they all ended up having a great time on the island, despite a few hiccups.
Karlie Redd and Yung Joc have been going back and forth all season after their relationship crashed and burn yet again. In a bonus episode clip, Joc and Karlie spoke with the King of the Dancehall himself, Beenie Man, who tried his best to help them settle their differences.
After explaining their issues, Beenie instantly informs them that two wrongs don’t make a right and that they need to get to the root of their problem before anything is solved.
Joc agreed but reveals that Karlie plays too many games and stated that seeing Karlie with Black Ink Crew‘s Ceaser made him very upset. Take a look at the clip:
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta airs on Mondays at 8/7 CST!
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018