Watch: Ariana Grande Releases Best Video Of Her Career ‘Focus’
Ariana Grande has released the official video for her new song Focus. Written by Ariana alongside Savan Kotecha, Ilya and Peter Svensson, the song was produced by Max Martin and Ilya and serves as the lead single for her upcoming third studio album Moonlight.
Singer and actor Jamie Foxx sing’s the song’s chorus as an uncredited artist, much like Big Sean did with the Iggy Azalea assisted Problem.
Featuring a clanging percussion, Focus can be compared to producer Rich Harrison’s signature sound, which was made prominent with Amerie’s 1 Thing. Upon release, Focus earned positive reviews from music, though Ariana’s vocals have been deemed “lackuster.”
The video is quite colorful and can be compared to Hilary Duff‘s Sparks video, which was released during the summer, as they use the same color tones. Take a look at the Hannah Lux Davis directed clip below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018