Was Malia Obama’s Rumored Boyfriend Rob Franklin Gay + Update on Her Dating Life
Malia Obama may have gone off to Harvard but she’s becoming quite the little socialite. She was spotted hanging out in New York with a cute mystery man while working her internship at Harvey Weinstein’s production company. By the way, this occurred before all of the nasty creep allegations about Weinstein came out. (No word yet if any unseemly interaction occurred between the two.) The mystery man she met at Mens Fashion Week in New York was identified as Rob Franklin.
He’s a graduate of Stanford and has interned for Buzzfeed, NPR and has been working for Artsy.net as an artist development manager. He speaks English, Spanish, French and Mandarin Chinese, all desirable traits for the daughter of a world leader. What might not be desirable is that from the pictures he’s taken he seems a little… gay.
Now she’s moved on this month to a fellow student at Harvard and the good news is that this one appears straight. His father is identified as Charles Farquharson, the CEO of the London-based Insight Investment Management Limited. They live in a 6 bedroom house in Suffolk worth over $2 million. That sounds like someone a dad wouldn’t mind his daughter swapping spit with which is exactly what happened at a recent college football game. We’re sure this probably isn’t a relationship for the longhaul but we’re just happy to see Malia dating and having a normal life. She just might want to look over her back for cameras at next year’s Lollapalooza.
Malia Obama's new 'boyfriend' unveiled!
He is a British student at Harvard university, Rory Farquharson.
Both were seen kissing on campus ground after attending Harvard-Yale football match on Saturday.
The 19-year-old Maila is daughter of US ex-President Barack Obama. pic.twitter.com/9UF7g4E6HZ
— Seyi Gesinde (@GhesheS) November 23, 2017
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018