Was Malia Obama’s Rumored Boyfriend Rob Franklin Gay + Update on Her Dating Life
Malia Obama may have gone off to Harvard but she’s becoming quite the little socialite. She was spotted hanging out in New York with a cute mystery man while working her internship at Harvey Weinstein’s production company. By the way, this occurred before all of the nasty creep allegations about Weinstein came out. (No word yet if any unseemly interaction occurred between the two.) The mystery man she met at Mens Fashion Week in New York was identified as Rob Franklin.
He’s a graduate of Stanford and has interned for Buzzfeed, NPR and has been working for Artsy.net as an artist development manager. He speaks English, Spanish, French and Mandarin Chinese, all desirable traits for the daughter of a world leader. What might not be desirable is that from the pictures he’s taken he seems a little… gay.
Now she’s moved on this month to a fellow student at Harvard and the good news is that this one appears straight. His father is identified as Charles Farquharson, the CEO of the London-based Insight Investment Management Limited. They live in a 6 bedroom house in Suffolk worth over $2 million. That sounds like someone a dad wouldn’t mind his daughter swapping spit with which is exactly what happened at a recent college football game. We’re sure this probably isn’t a relationship for the longhaul but we’re just happy to see Malia dating and having a normal life. She just might want to look over her back for cameras at next year’s Lollapalooza.
Malia Obama's new 'boyfriend' unveiled!
He is a British student at Harvard university, Rory Farquharson.
Both were seen kissing on campus ground after attending Harvard-Yale football match on Saturday.
The 19-year-old Maila is daughter of US ex-President Barack Obama. pic.twitter.com/9UF7g4E6HZ
— Seyi Gesinde (@GhesheS) November 23, 2017
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018