Waka Flocka & Tammy Rivera Get Their Own TV Show ‘Meet The Flockas’
If you are fans of Waka Flocka and Tammy Rivera‘s relationship then I have a treat for you! You will now get to see the couple’s love and relationship outside of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, as they are getting their own TV show.
In a recent interview with Bossip, Waka revealed that Mona Scott-Young has greenlit and produced a new reality TV show called Meet The Flockas, which will center on his life with his wife Tammy and his stepdaughter Charlie:
“And it ain’t scripted either. It’s not a scripted show. This isn’t something from the network. We control all this. It’s about time that the people see some real reality s**t. Thank God for Mona Scott Young. She definitely deserves some credit. Even to get the opportunity to get on the platform. But it’s up to you how to you to be represented to the world.”
This makes Waka and Tammy the third Love & Hip Hop cast members to get a spin off show following Chrissy Lampkin and Jim Jones and Stevie J and Joseline.
Hopefully the couple will still appear on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, which will begin filming next month.
Will you be watching Meet the Flockas?
- #HurtBae Sat Down With Her Ex One Year Later & Things Get VERY HEATED after She Reveals That She’s in a Happy NEW Relationship - February 24, 2018
- Juvenile’s ‘Back That A** Up’ Turns 19-Years-Old Today - February 24, 2018
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018