Vivica Fox Says She’s Open to Dating 50 Cent Again & 50 Doesn’t Want to Hear It
Vivica Fox got into an epic battle with ex 50 Cent back in 2015 where she did media rounds saying his accusation of Empire’s ratings came from too much gay stuff was the equivalent of the pot calling the kettle black. Now the statement was made years ago and she’s even claimed they made up in January 2017 but you can’t just call a rapper gay or a black man for that matter and think you’re going to get away scot-free. It’s hard for any man to live down being emasculated, especially King Petty 50 Cent.
Fastforward to today and she just appeared on The Wendy Show revealing just how much she still feels for him, is still very much attracted to him and apparently couldn’t keep her hands off of him, constantly initiating sex. This was in promotion of her new book Every Day I’m Hustling. Apparently all the time the two spent exchanging barbs with her calling 50 gay and him posting unflattering pics of her and sharing how she said “F*ck Halle Berry” and that she could play every role of hers better… none of that matters now. None of it matters as she said she’d still be open to dating him again.
“Last year there was definitely some misconceptions that were out about our relationship. And at the time I was writing the book, and it was before we made peace. And I just wanted to clarify,” Fox said, referring to the duo’s ongoing spats since their breakup.
She added, “I did not write this book to get into a feud with him. We’re good, and we always will be good.”
She added she was still “very much in love with him.”
“I think the reason that it’s haunted me for such a long time is I found out later he wanted to propose to me,” she claimed, explaining that he planned to rent out a movie theater to pop the question.
And when it came to dating again, she said “We can start as friends and who knows? Never say never.”
Now Vivica, we understand watching 50 on television and especially the sex scene he had on Power and missing it, not to mention that body of his but that man has disrespected you all over social media. I’m pretty sure you can find another meathead out there like him that will spare you the public spectacle. Then again, that’s probably what promoter Omar Slim White was, a 50 Cent body double replacement that didn’t work out as planned. That’s okay, keep looking. Don’t be so d*ckmatized you turn stupid.
This all was funny to 50 who as expected went on Instagram with his first reaction being for someone to go get a belt. He also said their relationship was well over a decade ago, asked why is she just digging this stuff up and lastly hit her with the biggest insult for a black woman which is calling her crazy. At this point I think it is safe to say they are both even and should probably leave it alone.
Glitzers, watch Vivica Fox tell Wendy how much she missed 50 Cent below:
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018