Vivica Fox Says She’s Open to Dating 50 Cent Again & 50 Doesn’t Want to Hear It
Vivica Fox got into an epic battle with ex 50 Cent back in 2015 where she did media rounds saying his accusation of Empire’s ratings came from too much gay stuff was the equivalent of the pot calling the kettle black. Now the statement was made years ago and she’s even claimed they made up in January 2017 but you can’t just call a rapper gay or a black man for that matter and think you’re going to get away scot-free. It’s hard for any man to live down being emasculated, especially King Petty 50 Cent.
Fastforward to today and she just appeared on The Wendy Show revealing just how much she still feels for him, is still very much attracted to him and apparently couldn’t keep her hands off of him, constantly initiating sex. This was in promotion of her new book Every Day I’m Hustling. Apparently all the time the two spent exchanging barbs with her calling 50 gay and him posting unflattering pics of her and sharing how she said “F*ck Halle Berry” and that she could play every role of hers better… none of that matters now. None of it matters as she said she’d still be open to dating him again.
“Last year there was definitely some misconceptions that were out about our relationship. And at the time I was writing the book, and it was before we made peace. And I just wanted to clarify,” Fox said, referring to the duo’s ongoing spats since their breakup.
She added, “I did not write this book to get into a feud with him. We’re good, and we always will be good.”
She added she was still “very much in love with him.”
“I think the reason that it’s haunted me for such a long time is I found out later he wanted to propose to me,” she claimed, explaining that he planned to rent out a movie theater to pop the question.
And when it came to dating again, she said “We can start as friends and who knows? Never say never.”
Now Vivica, we understand watching 50 on television and especially the sex scene he had on Power and missing it, not to mention that body of his but that man has disrespected you all over social media. I’m pretty sure you can find another meathead out there like him that will spare you the public spectacle. Then again, that’s probably what promoter Omar Slim White was, a 50 Cent body double replacement that didn’t work out as planned. That’s okay, keep looking. Don’t be so d*ckmatized you turn stupid.
This all was funny to 50 who as expected went on Instagram with his first reaction being for someone to go get a belt. He also said their relationship was well over a decade ago, asked why is she just digging this stuff up and lastly hit her with the biggest insult for a black woman which is calling her crazy. At this point I think it is safe to say they are both even and should probably leave it alone.
Glitzers, watch Vivica Fox tell Wendy how much she missed 50 Cent below:
- Just Who Did Alexia Cheat On Youtuber Jamar Johnson with that Caused Him to Bite Her? - July 16, 2018
- Drake Now Has the Most Hot 100 #1 Hits of Any Rapper with ‘In My Feelings’ - July 16, 2018
- Tekashi69 Surrendered Himself, Posted Bail & Walked Out of Jail After Allegedly Assaulting a 16 Year Old in TX Mall - July 16, 2018
- THOT Almighty Celina Powell Strikes Again & Exposes Snoop Dogg for Cheating - July 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: NYC Personal Trainer Michael Leggett aka FashionMeetzFitness - July 15, 2018
- VIDEO: Rapper Boonk Gang Jumps Teenagers while on Bumper Cars at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Cali - July 14, 2018
- Rapper Boonkgang is On Twitter Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself as We Speak - July 14, 2018
- Why Does Charlize Theron Dress Her 6 Year Old Son Up as a Girl? - July 13, 2018
- Justin Bieber Spent Over a Half Million on Hailey Baldwin’s Engagement Ring - July 13, 2018
- Rapper YG Turns Himself In Over Vegas Robbery & Faces Felony Charges - July 13, 2018