Vincent Herbert’s Rolls Royce Gets Repossessed & Resold
As if having his wife file for divorce and being fired by a very promising client, Vincent Herbert has ran into another major bump in the road.
TMZ reports that the songwriter, record producer, record executive and founder of Streamline Records, has failed to make payments on a Rolls-Royce Wraith. Because of this, a judge is ordering him to fork over more than $65k!
The documents state that he fell so far behind on his payments that Manhattan Leasing Enterprises repo’d it. They turned around and resold it, but since it was used, the company says it lost more than $62,000.
Someone’s gotta cover that, and the judge says that someone is Vincent, who never responded to Manhattan Leasing … so the judge entered a default judgment.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018