Vincent Herbert’s Rolls Royce Gets Repossessed & Resold
As if having his wife file for divorce and being fired by a very promising client, Vincent Herbert has ran into another major bump in the road.
TMZ reports that the songwriter, record producer, record executive and founder of Streamline Records, has failed to make payments on a Rolls-Royce Wraith. Because of this, a judge is ordering him to fork over more than $65k!
The documents state that he fell so far behind on his payments that Manhattan Leasing Enterprises repo’d it. They turned around and resold it, but since it was used, the company says it lost more than $62,000.
Someone’s gotta cover that, and the judge says that someone is Vincent, who never responded to Manhattan Leasing … so the judge entered a default judgment.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018