Vincent Herbert’s Rolls Royce Gets Repossessed & Resold
As if having his wife file for divorce and being fired by a very promising client, Vincent Herbert has ran into another major bump in the road.
TMZ reports that the songwriter, record producer, record executive and founder of Streamline Records, has failed to make payments on a Rolls-Royce Wraith. Because of this, a judge is ordering him to fork over more than $65k!
The documents state that he fell so far behind on his payments that Manhattan Leasing Enterprises repo’d it. They turned around and resold it, but since it was used, the company says it lost more than $62,000.
Someone’s gotta cover that, and the judge says that someone is Vincent, who never responded to Manhattan Leasing … so the judge entered a default judgment.
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018