VIDEO: Orlando Brown Says Trey Songz is Gay & Pays for Male Escorts
Well this has made my day. The Disney Channel spinoff of That’s So Raven called Raven’s Home premiered last night, and I was very good. While fans like myself who watched the original in the early 2000s will appreciate it, the new series is really for today’s generation of kids, but that isn’t stopping the magic between Raven and Annelise van der Pol, who plays Chelsea Daniels.
But despite their amazing chemistry, there was one very obvious person missing: Orlando Brown, who portrayed Eddie, Raven’s other best friend. Because of some strange behavior, getting busted for meth, alleging sex with Raven and releasing a sex tape, Orlando ruined his chance to appear on the show, and while fans will be disappointed a little, Orlando seems to be just fine.
Moving on, in his latest rant, Orlando took to Instagram where he blasted R&B singer Trey Songz with gay slurs:
“F*ck you Trey Songz you gay a*s n*gga. You wanna pay n*ggas to do some gay a*s sh*t.”
Take a look at the video below:
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018