VIDEO: Khia Gets into the Christmas Spirit with ‘Santa Baby (Rap Version)’
Even though shes’ currently beefing with Toya Wright and Reginae Carter, that hasn’t stopped Khia from getting into the Christmas spirit.
The messy self-proclaimed Thug Misses released her very own version of Santa Baby last year and this year she decided to remix it as a rap version this year.
The song was originally a part of a compilation album called Hip Hop & R&B Christmas Gold, which also featured appearances from Cam’ron, Az Yet, Ying Yang Twins, Trick Daddy and Blu Cantrell.
Released in 1953 and written by Joan Javits and Phillip Springer, Santa Baby was originally performed by singer and actress Eartha Kitt and has since been re-recorded by Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Gwen Stefani and Ciara – just to name a few:
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018