VIDEO: DC Councilmember Trayon White Threatens Blogger JaVonni Brustow with Violence
Just days before being sworn into office, DC Councilmember-elect Trayon White has been issuing threats of violence for openly speaking against his recently chosen Chief of Staff Wanda Lockridge. The issue here is that a series of tweets from myself, JaVonni Brustow, unbeknownst to me were posted on Facebook and became a topic of discussion. The tweets in question mention that Wanda Lockridge’s deceased husband William Lockridge was once nearly arrested for remaining in the child section of the library and refusing to leave all the way up until the time the police arrived. Keep in mind, I did not write this, it was published in The Washington Post. That is who the issue should be taken up with.
As stated earlier, a number of people called to tell me about Trayon White saying that I was speaking recklessly about him and “could be handled.” As for the Facebook post, Wanda Lockridge replied stating that I should “be very careful.” This was followed up with ANC Commissioner Kendall Smith, who has felony gun charges, that he would pray for the gay community and that I should also be careful. Aside from having a person with violent tendencies threatening me, it is clear he has contempt for some of his own constituents. That is the very thing that caused Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton to lose the election, disparaging Americans, but that is another story. Of course he deleted both of the comments in favor of a remark that he invited myself along with the poster Ron Williams to a meeting.
Neighboring Councilmember-elect Vince Gray’s Chief of Staff Sheila Bunn’s brother Rodney Bunn stated he is on Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave all day if I wanted to speak to him. The sad part is that in that side of town, in 2012 if Ward 8 were a city it would have the highest unemployment in the nation, yet instead of coming up with solutions, the officials spend their time threatening people. This is nothing I am not used to. In 2011 I offered Marion Barry opponent Darrell Gaston with Communications work as a solution to poorly written campaign material. This apparently offended him and similarly lead to threats of violence as I supported his opponent, school choice advocate Jacque Patterson. Alas, I pray for the liberal ghetto because this behavior is unacceptable. I do however ask Mr. White to let me know if this is an issue where I need to contact authorities or if this can be worked out. Either way, threats to my safety as a person will be taken seriously. Since he is someone with children, one would think he would want to set a better example.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow ? (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018
- Even the Producers of the Real Housewives of New York Are Tired of Bethenny & Jill Zarin Fighting - June 16, 2018
- Charlie Sheen Reveals He Makes His Hookers Sign NDA Agreements, Just Like Trump Amid HIV Exposure Lawsuit - June 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian is Hoping Acrobatic Sex will Keep Tristan from Cheating - June 16, 2018
- Eye Candy: Arizona Fitness Enthusiast Rod Harris - June 15, 2018