VIDEO: Carrie Underwood Just Announced She’s Pregnant with Her Second Child in the Most Fun Way
Carrie Underwood is fresh off of a multi-month scandal of her being in hiding over a scratch on her face where she didn’t want to show the world what she looked like. Mind you when she finally showed herself, none of us noticed a thing. Maybe she had spackle caked on in a corner somewhere, I don’t know but in an interesting turn of events, she just announced she’s pregnant with her second child. That comes as a shocker since she went to such great lengths to conceal such an inconspicuous bodily imperfection that she’s now willing to completely alter herself with another pregnancy.
The announcement was made in a video message on Instagram where she said You might be wondering or asking, ‘Carrie, why is your tour starting in May?’, speaking of her Cry Pretty Tour 360 tour coming next year. “Welllll…,” she said while showing a silver balloon over her head with the word “Baby” on it. Yay!” she continued. “Mike and Isaiah” (her NHL player husband Mike Fisher and 3 year old son) “and I are absolutely over the moon and excited to be adding another little fish to our pond. This has just been a dream come true with [the] album and with Baby New Year’s and all that stuff.”
Just a couple months ago she did an interview with Redbook magazine where she didn’t show any signs of having a child. “I’m 35, so we may have missed our chance to have a big family. We always talk about adoption and about doing it when our child or children are a little older. In the meantime, we’re lucky to be a part of organizations that help kids, because our focus right now in our lives is helping as many kids as possible.” Oh Carrie. Have you not seen Brigitte Nielsen? She’s having a child at 55. You’ve got plenty of time.
Sidebar, Carrie’s husband is kind of hot so she’s a little overdue for that second child anyway. I do have a request to make. There have been a number of postpartum nightmare stories out there from Serena Williams losing a tennis match to Beyonce saying she isn’t bothering to lose weight a full year after giving birth and Tia Mowry talking about how hard getting back in shape is. All I ask is please resist getting involved in the inevitable competition with everyone else on who had the worse pregnancy. The last trend was for stars to all give birth and be in a bikini 2 weeks later claiming they did nothing but eat yogurt. Just be honest, don’t overdo it and most importantly, best of luck and congratulations on baby number 2.
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018
- Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef - August 15, 2018
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott React to Nicki Minaj Exposing Kylie’s Ex Tyga for Getting Hair Transplant Surgery - August 15, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Gets Confirmed as Pregnant + Roccstar Claims He Slept with Her Too So Who’s the Father? - August 15, 2018
- LOL: Safaree Shows How Nicki Minaj Dragged Him All Day On Twitter & He Ended Up Trending & Not Her - August 15, 2018
- Meek Mill Chimed In On Nicki Minaj Roasting Safaree Today - August 14, 2018
- Dannity Kane Just Announced a Reunion Tour with Aubrey O’Day, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex as DK3 - August 14, 2018
- WAIT: Safaree Says Nicki Minaj Stabbed & Tried to Kill Him + She Says He Hired Prostitutes & Is Calling Him Sis - August 14, 2018
- Rihanna Says She Loves that Her Abuser Chris Brown is Still Obsessed with Her + Her Home Gets Swarmed By Police - August 14, 2018
- UPDATE: Aretha Franklin is Now Under Hospice Care Following Long Cancer Battle - August 14, 2018