VIDEO: Carrie Underwood Just Announced She’s Pregnant with Her Second Child in the Most Fun Way
Carrie Underwood is fresh off of a multi-month scandal of her being in hiding over a scratch on her face where she didn’t want to show the world what she looked like. Mind you when she finally showed herself, none of us noticed a thing. Maybe she had spackle caked on in a corner somewhere, I don’t know but in an interesting turn of events, she just announced she’s pregnant with her second child. That comes as a shocker since she went to such great lengths to conceal such an inconspicuous bodily imperfection that she’s now willing to completely alter herself with another pregnancy.
The announcement was made in a video message on Instagram where she said You might be wondering or asking, ‘Carrie, why is your tour starting in May?’, speaking of her Cry Pretty Tour 360 tour coming next year. “Welllll…,” she said while showing a silver balloon over her head with the word “Baby” on it. Yay!” she continued. “Mike and Isaiah” (her NHL player husband Mike Fisher and 3 year old son) “and I are absolutely over the moon and excited to be adding another little fish to our pond. This has just been a dream come true with [the] album and with Baby New Year’s and all that stuff.”
Just a couple months ago she did an interview with Redbook magazine where she didn’t show any signs of having a child. “I’m 35, so we may have missed our chance to have a big family. We always talk about adoption and about doing it when our child or children are a little older. In the meantime, we’re lucky to be a part of organizations that help kids, because our focus right now in our lives is helping as many kids as possible.” Oh Carrie. Have you not seen Brigitte Nielsen? She’s having a child at 55. You’ve got plenty of time.
Sidebar, Carrie’s husband is kind of hot so she’s a little overdue for that second child anyway. I do have a request to make. There have been a number of postpartum nightmare stories out there from Serena Williams losing a tennis match to Beyonce saying she isn’t bothering to lose weight a full year after giving birth and Tia Mowry talking about how hard getting back in shape is. All I ask is please resist getting involved in the inevitable competition with everyone else on who had the worse pregnancy. The last trend was for stars to all give birth and be in a bikini 2 weeks later claiming they did nothing but eat yogurt. Just be honest, don’t overdo it and most importantly, best of luck and congratulations on baby number 2.
- ‘Wildin’ Out’ Star Hitman Holla’s Snapchat Nudes Leak - September 24, 2018
- EXPOSED: VH1 ‘Single Ladies’ Actor Ricky Whittle Caught J*rkin’ Off On Camera - September 24, 2018
- WHAT?! Male Model Nathaniel Noir Revealed to be Wearing Butt Pads - September 24, 2018
- PAUSE: Sage the Gemini and Kirko Bangz Have a #NoHomo Moment - September 23, 2018
- Throwback: Sage the Gemini’s Got an Eggplant to Show Off - September 23, 2018
- Sage the Gemini Shows Off His Gym Progress on Twitter - September 22, 2018
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018