Vic the Leo Spills the Truth Tea & Shares Receipts about Misster Ray & Zell Swag after Producer Calls Him Out for Lying
The fourth season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood may be airing it’s final episode tonight, but that doesn’t mean that the drama is over. Former cast member and Hollywood Unlocked host, Jason Lee, sat down with Misster Ray‘s “ex’boyfriend” Vic The Leo, who spilled a lot of tea on Ray and Zell.
Vic explained how he met Misster Ray and was “presented with the opportunity” to play his boyfriend on the show.
Vic showed the receipts on his hookup history with Zell Swag, and how Misster Ray attempted to fake a love story with him, and confirmed what we stated a few weeks ago about him and Zell hooking up behind a trash can.
He also stated that Ray “cheated on him” a day before filming their scene for the show and that Zell was in his DM’s trying to get him to come to his ‘motel’ room for sex:
One of the producers, Treiva Williams, caught wind of the interview and decided to call Vic out for lying, but Vic shared the receipts to shut her down:
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018
- Cardi B’s Team Reveals that She’s 3 to 4 Months Pregnant? - February 14, 2018
- Wendy Williams Cancels Shows for the Rest of the Week + Almost Passes Out on Live TV Again - February 14, 2018
- Gladys Knight Says She Did NOT Get a Facelift + Cites Good Genes & Great Makeup Artists for Youthful Appearance - February 14, 2018