VH1 to Premiere New Reality Show ‘Beauty Bar’ Later This Month
If a tattoo shop like Black Ink is full of drama, you can only imagine what goes down in a salon. VH1 is looking to add a new reality TV show to their long list of line ups and this one will follow a group of hair stylists and make up artists at the new up-and-coming salon, House of Dolls, located in northern Manhattan’s Inwood neighborhood.
House of Dolls, which caters to New York’s elite, is a full-service salon that does everything from beat faces, lay edges and loc hair. The show will follow the shops owner, Henry and his business partner Tess mean business as they try to build their brand.
Along with the two owners we have makeup artist Thalia, who is said to always be the center of attention; Kevin, who also does makeup; Vee, a resident colorist who hopes to own her own salon, Notik, the in-house barber; Princess, a weaveologist, and her best friend Rell, a loctician.
Beauty Bar will premiere on Wednesday, February 28 at 10/9c. Will you be watching?
— VH1 (@VH1) February 5, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018