VH1 to Premiere New Reality Show ‘Beauty Bar’ Later This Month
If a tattoo shop like Black Ink is full of drama, you can only imagine what goes down in a salon. VH1 is looking to add a new reality TV show to their long list of line ups and this one will follow a group of hair stylists and make up artists at the new up-and-coming salon, House of Dolls, located in northern Manhattan’s Inwood neighborhood.
House of Dolls, which caters to New York’s elite, is a full-service salon that does everything from beat faces, lay edges and loc hair. The show will follow the shops owner, Henry and his business partner Tess mean business as they try to build their brand.
Along with the two owners we have makeup artist Thalia, who is said to always be the center of attention; Kevin, who also does makeup; Vee, a resident colorist who hopes to own her own salon, Notik, the in-house barber; Princess, a weaveologist, and her best friend Rell, a loctician.
Beauty Bar will premiere on Wednesday, February 28 at 10/9c. Will you be watching?
— VH1 (@VH1) February 5, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018