VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards
This has really tripped me out. As if the Webbies weren’t enough, VH1 has decided to capitalize on the success of their hit Love & Hip Hop franchise by announcing the First Annual Mona Awards.
Since the show’s inception under the creative genius of Mona Scott-Young and her amazing team, Love & Hip Hop has earned a very devoted fanbase and has helped re-make VH1 as one of the most entertaining TV stations in the United States.
As the show continues to explore more topics essential in today’s world, it’s important to acknowledge not just the most memorable moments, but the cast members who delivered them.
For the first annual Mona Awards, the cast are up for nominations in categories like #RelationshipGoals, Issa Lewk, Good Sis, Issa Mess, and Breakout Star. There will also be a special Lifetime Achievement Award given to the cast member who exemplifies the brand, has stayed true to themselves and kept it 100 through and through.
Nominees for the awards will be announced next week with more details following soon afterwards.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018