Usher’s Wife Grace Miguel is Standing by Him & Isn’t Worried about $ 20 Million Lawsuit
The last few weeks in July weren’t very nice to singer and Grammy-winning artist Usher. Not only was it revealed that the artist has herpes, but various women filed a lawsuit against him because they came back positive with the disease and he didn’t tell them about having it before they engaged in sexual activity.
There have also been reports that he cheated on his now wife Grace Miguel in recent times, as one of the women stated that they hooked up twice this year. Usher and Grace were married in October 2015.
Despite all of this, Grace is standing by her husband with TMZ reporting that she isn’t concerned about the allegations because the woman is basically trying to get back at him as she is a close friend of his first wife, Tameka Foster, and attended their 2007 wedding. Usher believes she has a thing against him, and has for a long time.
In many states, if you don’t tell a partner about an STD and your partner contracts the disease, you could face a civil lawsuit, which it looks like Usher will be guilty of.
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018