Usher’s Wife Grace Miguel is Standing by Him & Isn’t Worried about $ 20 Million Lawsuit
The last few weeks in July weren’t very nice to singer and Grammy-winning artist Usher. Not only was it revealed that the artist has herpes, but various women filed a lawsuit against him because they came back positive with the disease and he didn’t tell them about having it before they engaged in sexual activity.
There have also been reports that he cheated on his now wife Grace Miguel in recent times, as one of the women stated that they hooked up twice this year. Usher and Grace were married in October 2015.
Despite all of this, Grace is standing by her husband with TMZ reporting that she isn’t concerned about the allegations because the woman is basically trying to get back at him as she is a close friend of his first wife, Tameka Foster, and attended their 2007 wedding. Usher believes she has a thing against him, and has for a long time.
In many states, if you don’t tell a partner about an STD and your partner contracts the disease, you could face a civil lawsuit, which it looks like Usher will be guilty of.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018