Usher Returns to the Studio for ‘Confessions Part III’ Album Amid $ 20 Million Lawsuit
Usher may not be speaking about the herpes allegations and the lawsuits that are following it, but it looks like he may be breaking his silence really soon in the best way he knows how.
Earlier this week, Jermaine Durpi shared a photo with the caption “C 3” revealing that Usher is working on a third installment to Confessions:
They were also joined by super-producer and songwriter Bryan-Michael Cox, who is responsible for past Usher hits U Got It Bad, Burn and Confessions itself:
Usher is currently being sued by three women and one man who all claim that he exposed them to herpes through sexual activities without letting them know that he was allegedly carrying the virus.
Released in 2004, Confessions serves as Usher’s fourth studio album and his most successful. Recording sessions for the album took place during 2003 to 2004, with its production handled by his longtime collaborator Jermaine Dupri, alongside with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and Lil Jon – just to name a few.
An instant success, the album sold 1,1 million copies in its first week and has been certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and, as of 2016, has sold over 10.3 million copies in the US and over 15 million copies worldwide.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018