UNITED FRONT: Kevin Hart AND Eniko Parrish Go Out for Lunch Date Amid Cheating Scandal
Just one day after making a public appearance solo, Eniko Parrish was spotted out and about with her husband, Kevin Hart, just days after he publicly apologized to her for the sexually charged video at the center of an alleged extortion plot.
The two put on quite the united front as they went out for lunch in Woodland Hills, and though they aren’t holding hands or packing on the PDA, Eniko is STILL wearing her wedding ring:
I’m not completely sure how long this front will last, but honestly, I don’t feel bad for either of them. Karma is a bitch and so is Teonny Spears and truly, I’m enjoying EVERY SINGLE MOMENT of this. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018