Tyrese Reveals That He Lied About His Wife Being Pregnant + He Apologized to Will & Jada for Lying & More
The past few months have been VERY interesting for Tyrese but it looks like the jig is up. A judge ruled in favor of the actor and singer, who will share 50/50 joint custody beginning in January. Until then, a visitation schedule was worked out to allow Tyrese to see Shayla over the holidays.
Norma and Tyrese have been battling for the past 3 months as Norma claimed Tyrese physically abused the 10-year-old, claiming he beat her 12 to 16 times. Tyrese says he only struck her once on the bottom, and that Norma is simply vengeful.
The actor and singer is now coming clean and revealing the truth about his bizarre behavior. Along with revealing that he LIED about his wife being pregnant, he also states that he LIED about Will & Jada giving him $5 million and he also apologized to the both of them:
“Let’s get this all off the table a few weeks back while stressed and of course as I embarrassingly spoke on this.. I was advised to use some psych meds called Rexulti and I did and did some really stupid things publicly and privately that will take me a while to recover from. To clear the air cause I’m an open book and got nothing to hide. My wife is NOT pregnant and never was (those meds had me on one) I owe no one any money on any level matter of fact I just took care of both of my lawyers fully 108k for my lawyer and almost 20k for Shaylas lawyer. I could never give what I don’t have. Smart folks do the math! And I’ve already mentioned that there was a few talks with the Smiths and those meds made me jump out there and speak on monies that never came in- I’ve already again apologized to them privately and publicly for everything. I’m traveling cause I can afford to, and I’m not out here hosting parties ( cause you haven’t seen me post about any lol ) I’m out here handling business long awaited Business!”
He goes on to speak about how the medication he was taking played with his mind a lot and that he is sorry for letting his fans down:
“#VoltronBusiness After being 100% exonerated my name is cleared of 10 years of lies and allegations that I’m very happy to move away from. it’s that I have a Movie/ Documentary coming from the moment it all happened I hired a camera crew to follow me around and capture every moment. I apologize again for what happened privately and publicly I know the jokes have been flying and will continue to fly and I’m ok with it I’m a big boy with Thick skin. NO one I repeat NO one has flown me around, I’ve arranged and made these moves myself.. That “Fast” bag would of been nice of course but that’s life right? The real fathers and hustlers understand that it’s whatever it takes to get shit done. feel free to take my words and pick them all apart that’s MY story and my TRUTH and that will never change.. Again I apologize to those of you that I’ve let down from the “way” this all looks but we live and learn and I’ve learned a LOT.. For my so called loved ones who went out of their to step on me while I was Down. I know exactly who you are… and I seen everything- I love You Too. This is my last post about the past. Let’s move on shall we? #DaddyDaughterSeason #Capricorn.”
Is it too late for Tyrese to tell the truth or should we forgive and forget?
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018