Tyga Said to Stop Calling Him Kylie Jenner’s Baby Daddy
Kylie Jenner just had her first child, Stormi Webster with rapper Travis Scott the first of February but due to the secrecy of her pregnancy, all types of conspiracy theories have floated around such as whether she ws the one actually pregnant, did Travis dump her and of course, whether the baby belonged to her ex Tyga. Now questioning the father of someone’s child is normally rude but when your’e a Kardashian or Jenner, anything pretty much goes. After all, there are still Kim Kardashian robbery truthers out there so why not. While all’s fair in love and Kardashian, not so, cried Tyga.
He wasn’t even petty about it. First he let her mother Kris Jenner step in and make her statement on Australian radio show Kyle and Jackie O.
— Kyle and Jackie O (@kyleandjackieo) March 11, 2018
Clearly that wasn’t enough so Tyga had to shut it down for good on Twitter as he was not amused. He said he’s never spoken about anyone else’s child and that he had nothing to do with that situation so stop spreading false information.
I’ve never said anything about someone else’s child or family insinuating my involvement; and will never do so.
Please, Stop spreading false stories and attacking people’s families.
I have nothing to do with any of that.
People should be able to live in peace.
— T-Raww (@Tyga) March 26, 2018
While he might be acting all sanctimonious now, Tyga should stop acting like he didn’t just ask for a paternity test when the child was first born because he certainly did. This is Kylie after all, you can never be too sure. On top of that, Tyga has bills to pay. He was renting houses trying to keep up in Calabasas and hardly paid his rent in any of them, that is when he wasn’t trashing them so he could use a little money from being connected to the Kardashian clan. Our theory is he realized he missed out on that paycheck and made sure the world was aware. Either way, he’s warned you all. Just like Andrew Caldwell said “Stop Callin’ Me Sis,” you all had better stop saying that’s his child.
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018