TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi will be appearing as a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars. Now I got in trouble the last time I mentioned her name on Twitter so I’m going to tread lightly here. With all of the jokes made about the woman’s face, this would be the last place I would expect this story to turn. How does one take an invitation to judge RuPaul’s Drag Race? Either someone thinks you are absolutely fabulous or you absolutely look like a man.. a fabulous man, but a man nonetheless.
— Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) January 18, 2018
She tweeted this Thursday that she had a “fabulous time” taping and wished “good luck to all the queens.” There seems to be a perfectly missed opportunity to make an accusation of discrimination from someone saying they identify as a king and were offended… *slow clap* Her appearance on the show is supposed to be her showing solidarity with the LGBT community. That’s nice, but what qualifies Nancy Pelosi to be a judge on fashion? After all, Washington, DC is Hollywood for ugly people. I should know, I’ve had to work and look at these people everyday for years. It’s true. Oh, and she’s from Baltimore. If anything, that should disqualify her from even speaking on fashion… or saying the word. When uttered, Chelsea Manning should appear and slap her with his d***. Or, does he still have one? I don’t know.
This story is just too good. Even if mentioned as a joke, no one would believe this if you told them. Ha. Now for those interested, Season three of RuPaul’s Drag Race premieres January 25th on VH1.
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018
- Rapper Meek Mill Backs Out of Meeting with Trump on Prison Reform - May 18, 2018
- Teairra Mari Does a Press Conference with Lisa Bloom Suing 50 Cent for Revenge Porn - May 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Claims He was Falsely Arrested Outside His Atlanta Home Due to Altercation with Incompetent Security - May 17, 2018
- ICYMI: Trevor Jackson’s Sex Scene in Burning Sands - May 17, 2018
- Is the Grande Dame of Potomac, Karen Huger Getting a Divorce from the Broke Black Bill Gates? - May 15, 2018
- Throwback: Kandi Burruss Twerks for Rapper Cash Out on Dish Nation - May 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: British Born Model and Singer Marlon Mckenzie - May 12, 2018
- Teairra Mari Allegedly Broke Out Her Boyfriend’s Windshield Over Revenge Porn - May 11, 2018