Toni Braxton Cuts Tamar from Her Tour + Tamar to Join RHOA & Getting a Bravo Spinoff Show?
Toni Braxton might have started her career off singing alongside her sisters but that doesn’t mean that’s where it has to end. She’s currently getting ready to go on tour in support of her new album Sex and Cigarettes, just before Memorial Day. She originally planned to have two of her sisters as opening acts, Tamar and Traci. It seems the two, however were unable to act right and got plucked off one by one. Last week it was Traci for saying her sister Tamar’s husband and manager Herbert was fair game to talk about. Since Tamar asked her to stop and she continued despite the fact they all have to work together, she was off the show.
This time Tamar was kicked off because the producers aren’t in the mood for the package deal known as Tamar and Vince. The cast of The Real dealt with her saying the show wouldn’t make it without her and now producers have not only her but her husband’s drama to come along. She’s already stated the producers of Braxton Family Values have edited her husband’s role, vilifying him to the point of him being some evil villain, so you know once the show airs they’re going to be fighting all over again… except this time she doesn’t have any hair to pull on while they’re fighting.
Toni Braxton has had a tumultuous career from breakups to bankruptcies to the semi-retirement she had in 2013, one thing she knows is that the show must go on. That is at least what she said in an interview with The Guardian. She’s already had a book and television memoir done on her life which typically spells the end of one’s career but not so for Toni. “People say Toni Braxton is over, but I’m not over,” she says. “The bitch is back. Again.” And that means she’s doing the show by her damn self without her sister’s big arrogant husband Vince or her other “big” sister (literally) Traci.
Tamar might not have any of this drama to worry about anymore as rumor has it she’s set to join the Real Housewives of Atlanta soon. Since a few cast members are said to be out, to include Kenya Moore, Sheree Whitfield and Kim Zolciak, there’s space for some more people these days. Sources close to the Braxton couple have revealed production is in talks with Tamar but giving her current divorce drama, it isn’t clear whether she’d join as a housewife or single. Tamar’s a big personality and let’s face it, she’s eclipsed Toni in popularity as of late so this would be a great new outlet for her. The Real Housewives is a step up from Oxygen so we’re certainly hoping this story turns out to be true.
Glitzers, are you ready for Toni’s Sex and Cigarettes tour without her sisters? And do you think Tamar should join the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018
- Rapper Meek Mill Backs Out of Meeting with Trump on Prison Reform - May 18, 2018
- Teairra Mari Does a Press Conference with Lisa Bloom Suing 50 Cent for Revenge Porn - May 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Claims He was Falsely Arrested Outside His Atlanta Home Due to Altercation with Incompetent Security - May 17, 2018
- ICYMI: Trevor Jackson’s Sex Scene in Burning Sands - May 17, 2018
- Is the Grande Dame of Potomac, Karen Huger Getting a Divorce from the Broke Black Bill Gates? - May 15, 2018