Tommie Lee Released on $3K Bail after Turning Herself in for Battery
Someone come pick me up off of the floor! Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Tommie Lee turned herself in for an alleged attack on a mall employee last month…but as quick as she went in, she got directly out.
TMZ is reporting that the fan favroite was booked on a misdemeanor battery charge, where she was bailed out of Atlanta’s Fulton County Jail stating that “It wasn’t me,” when asked about the case:
Tommie was wanted and a warrant has been issued for her arrest in connection to the case for battery.
Tommie had her bond man pick her up, so she could turn herself in late Tuesday night to get it over with, but she had to spend one night in jail.
She was released once she got in front of the judge and posted a $3k bond.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018