Tommie Lee Released on $3K Bail after Turning Herself in for Battery
Someone come pick me up off of the floor! Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Tommie Lee turned herself in for an alleged attack on a mall employee last month…but as quick as she went in, she got directly out.
TMZ is reporting that the fan favroite was booked on a misdemeanor battery charge, where she was bailed out of Atlanta’s Fulton County Jail stating that “It wasn’t me,” when asked about the case:
Tommie was wanted and a warrant has been issued for her arrest in connection to the case for battery.
Tommie had her bond man pick her up, so she could turn herself in late Tuesday night to get it over with, but she had to spend one night in jail.
She was released once she got in front of the judge and posted a $3k bond.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018